Tuesday 17 January 2017

Start of frame by frame elements

Time to put some real effort in to this piece, I'll start with what I will assume to be the easiest part, animating Orwell getting up from the ground as the Flattie paces towards him.

I thought Id throw in a version of the animation with all the various stages of the animations preparation. From loose line work, to not so loose, to the final filled in shapes. This will generally be my process for making these types of animation, just so I don't need to show screenshots of each stage, when I animate in this way.

Here we have it, I made the shapes in photoshop, which will then be thrown together in after effects, which makes the animation. I think this image shows just how out of practice I am, the timing and positioning is off all over the place with it. I could go through the process of re animating the section, but, this will be a small element, and there probably is a way to mess with timing on after effects. If I leave it to that, Its an excuse to get to know the programme a little better, so Im going to rely on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment