Wednesday 28 February 2018

Research: Art schooled an Persona 5, Bringing design and style to illustration

Art schooled and persona 5

These two works inspired me to better my own work, both showcasing playful and smart approaches to design that I really want to reflect and have within my own work. 

The first work, art schooled showcases an interesting use of varied type headings within the comic to make the imagery that bit more interesting. Whilst this work is more illustrative and reflects my goals and work closer in that thense, I feel personas methods relate more to my goals. Persona showcases how environment and character animation can be used to make their menus and typographic elements more engaging and interesting. I wish to do this, but for still imagery.


Some of the incredible menus from persona 5

No comments:

Post a Comment