Wednesday 30 November 2016

Secret seven: the less I know the better again


Coming from that first test, i thought I got a pretty decent image, but wasn't exactly what I was looking for, so I took a totally different approach. The last Image had more of a focus on the psychedelic aspect of the music, whereas this time I chose the funkier aspect, speaking specifically of the bass line. 


I tried to make the previous Image really colourful, but it kinda fell flat under a sea of filters, so this time I made it more overt, literally starting with colour splodges and forming them in to an afro. I started with an image that was to be all colourful, but didn't feel it served the music very well. Theres hurt in the tale being told, the image needs some maturity, or a somewhat darker twist. I feel a little colour change can do this.


Nothings going to add a darker twist like JET BLACK, it's definitely an improvement, but Its still not what I want, I need to do more face variations and make a altogether cleaner image, I think I'll be keeping the colourful strands of hair though.

No comments:

Post a Comment