Tuesday 17 January 2017

Final Animation, Here comes the flattie!



I fucken did it! I want to enter a yearlong coma, but I finished the damn thing!

So how do I feel about it? Honestly, quite proud, I put time and effort in to the production of this animation, and I feel this really shows. Despite this, there are clear issues and errors within the video, I feel it is quite apparent that I only have a small amount of experience with both after effects and animation, shown through a lot of inconsistencies. The timing of the video seems very rushed, as I tried to squash as much content in to the video as I possibly could. This is a lesson learnt, spend more time with the animatic, it's a great way to get to grips with timing if I allowed it to, definitely took it for granted, changing the animation after producing it. The animation also seems a little strange sometimes, as there are sections that use more frames, giving smoother motions, and sections that use fewer frames, and It really shows when pared with the other sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment