Tuesday 17 January 2017

Opposition pt 1


Back at it and I've paced out the frames, he is now giving the occasional death glare, defiant till the end. Also I stopped the typewriter movement, so the animation is back to being suitable for kids. I forgot to mention that the background is green for a reason, its to act as a green screen, meaning that if I make the animation a gif from photoshop using the timeline feature, I can just edit the space out. Streamlining!


This feels much petter as an animation, everything is moving seamlessly and simultaneously, a much better standard of animation here. 



I really wanted a cheesy sort of versus screen to use these two animations in, having a line splitting the screen in half, and half of each animation on the screen at the same time. And thank god for after effects, totally was possible to make thanks to the programme. This also marks a bit of a turning point in the soundtrack, speeding up, becoming more aggressive as the two prepare to face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment