Thursday 12 January 2017

Refining the comic/ book


 So I started things off with a really clear idea on how I was going to make this book, it would be a panelled comic, with very little type. Taking this idea to a crit and some variations of the early digital page process, a more stripped down version of the page seemed to jump out at the group rather than the more, comic'y layouts.

 

Like this, Its something I must whole heartedly agree with, less crowded, easier to read, and thanks to those the imagery is much more imposing. The figure is given all that space to look huge in. I for sure need to keep this in mind for the rest of the the book, simplify my page ideas, having an image per page/ spread, rather than panels.


With that here are some first draughts , deciding mainly what will get its own page and what gets a spread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment