Wednesday 24 January 2018

Research: for Ipad

I recently invested in an ipad, seeing how it affected and improved the workflow of some of my peers. The ability to create work anywhere was far too appealing. Despite this, I still needed to find the right applications for me to have the same results. In my research I found

Procreate:

A relatively cheap alternative to photoshop, featuring similar methods of painting and editing, but lacking in the ability to really modify photography and generate any text without being written (but features brushes tailored to calligraphy)

Google docs:

Having docs on the go will ensue that any story or narrative ideas dont escape me when I'm out and about.

Adobe applets:

Really lacklustre versions of their desktop equivalents (especially photoshop), but are free, so cant complain.

Flipaclip:

A handy little animation programme, quite basic, but convenient for roughing animations to be refined on the desktop

Various social media:

Hopefully with an increased work flow, will follow the ability to showcase my work accross more platforms.



Heres an Image I created using procreate, both to get to know the programme, and also as an image to be given at our hanbury event

No comments:

Post a Comment