Tuesday 20 February 2018

Shadow of the collosus brief and evaluation

To hone my skill of design, I worked on a competition brief created by playstation for a favourite video game of mine, "shadow of the collossus"

This was a perfect opportunity to get to know what the i pad is made of, already seeing quite drastic differences to my workflow. This brief almost had no sketchbook refinement, moving instantly to creating layouts digitally after settling on a concept. The focus was honestly on the text for this, something I feel is reflected within the final outcome. This being because the text looks thought through, but the layout and position of the other elements aren't quite as strong. I feel this occurred due to multiple factors. Too much of a priority put on to the text, and still getting to grips with the new programme. Its not that I am unhappy with the outcome entered, but I know there is room for improvement.








No comments:

Post a Comment